Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Survival Stories

On Thursday 8 February's P1  lesson, you will search the internet and select a survival story. You will need to read it and post the link to our class Padlet, which is in the Hapara workspace. You will write a brief response for your own selected story, and I have provided  a model  on the Padlet for you to use as a guide for your own response.


We will then look at another model answer for our article, 'Beware the Savage Beast'. This will help you to develop the skills in writing a structured response to a set question.

LI: We are learning to write a thoughtful answer to a set question about a piece of text.

SC: I can identify the two parts of a set question.
SC: I can use the model to help me structure my own response.
SC: I can incorporate into my example specific evidence from the text to support my own opinion.

Click on this link HERE to take you to the Hapara workspace for this lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Viewing AS :1.11

We are now going to be working on the assessment Close Viewing AS: 1.11. We will be using the short film '8'  directed by Acim Vasic...